...where all your bunny fantasies come true.
Wait. Get your mind out of the gutter. We're talking about a #freakfrappe!!!
Throughout the month of April, we're serving up something you'll definitely want to peep on.
The Peep Show #FreakFrappe
What's inside? An Angel Food Cake Frappe with chocolate syrup, rainbow sprinkles, jelly beans, and a few of those bunnies people go nuts for. And because no frappe can be served without a massive slab of something sweet, we threw a piece of Angel Food Cake on top. It wouldn't be a Boston Burger Company #freakfrappe without a touch of outrageous.
Sip on this all month long for only 11 bucks. Or try and make it yourself. Then send us pics because we want to peep on yours too.
- 8 oz. vanilla ice cream
- 6 oz. whole milk
- 2 tbsp. of Angel Food Cake mix
- chocolate syrup
- vanilla frosting
- rainbow sprinkles
- a slice of Angel Food Cake
- jelly beans
- marshmallow peeps
- whipped cream
- Coat top two inches of a pint glass with vanilla frosting. Don't be afraid to lay it on thick. Toss some rainbow sprinkles on a plate, then roll frosted glass onto sprinkles to coat rim. Repeat if necessary. The more sprinkles, the better!
- In a blender, whip ice cream, milk, and Angel Food Cake mix. Blend for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Drizzle inside of pint glass with chocolate syrup. Pour frappe in glass, leaving about 1/4 inch unfilled. Fill remainder with whipped cream.
- Place a slice of Angel Food Cake on top of glass. Top cake with whipped cream. Garnish cake and plate with marshmallow peeps and jelly beans. Drizzle with more chocolate syrup. Slurp, slurp, ENJOY!!!